Don't Forget To Click "Continuez"

and finish reading posts in which I had especially a lot of things to say!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Deux Jours!!

Ahhhh! I only have 2 days before my winter break starts! This is absolutely MIND BLOWING! I'm so excited, but at the same time, the time is going by too quickly :(

Change of topic so as to avoid depression, this weekend was really fun! Check it out (captions and all, don't fret!) in my new photo album!      Le Rugby et Les Marraines

Today I took my first midterm! Even though I studied for just under 2 hours for it, I didn't feel as prepared for it as I'd hoped. But I'm sure I did well on it nonetheless. The teachers here are really nice in that they don't assign homework for the breaks (not that some classes ever give nightly homework, but you know, the ones that do)! When I asked my grammar teacher if there was homework over the break she responded, "Psh, do you think I'm that naive?! To assign homework over a break when you're all traveling around Europe?!" haha. Elle a raison.

I'm not going to bring my computer with me when traveling, so this might be the last entry until a week from Friday or so.

I bought a Twix Bar and I'm about to eat it. I'm really excited; it's my first piece of American candy since being here.

Bonne semaine,
Monica

PS - DNA in France is ADN
PPS - I bought 2 pairs of tights and a skirt for 15 Euros! (I'm finally satisfied with my wardrobe/selection, and I'm rather good at finding bargains; all the students were impressed with my finds!)

No comments:

Post a Comment