Don't Forget To Click "Continuez"

and finish reading posts in which I had especially a lot of things to say!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

J'AI TROIS VACANCES!

I now have THREE vacations!!  Jim just told me that he bought his ticket to....


He's definitely coming over his spring break (March 12-20)! We're gonna spend the 1st weekend in Paris and then he's gonna live in Nantes over the week so that I can go to classes and then show him around Nantes in my free time!! I'm so excited! He'll get to see where and how I live!! (And he'll have time to study for his 2 midterms he'll have to take when he gets back home.)

Just wanted to share the good news :) Gotta get to sleep because I'm getting up in 7 hours for my trip tomorrow!

Bon nuit et j'espère que demain vous passez un bonne journée!
Monica

3 comments:

  1. Monica! Make sure you try some escargots and tell me how they tasted! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica,
    You're missing lots of snow in N.J.
    Hope you have a great time on your trois Vacances!
    Avec Amour,
    Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica,

    Can you believe you have already been in France for a month? We can't believe it either- You aren't missing anything here except like your Nanny said, lots of snow here in NJ. Almost a foot this past weekend and another 1-2 feet expected tomorrow (yikes!). Your bedroom and bathroom so remind me of when we lived in England - no closets and the hand-held shower. We are VERY spoiled here in the States. Did you have a good trip to Normandy? Can't wait for the pictures. I bet you are excited for your spring break trips and your visit from Jim! Have a great week Monica! Love, Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete