Don't Forget To Click "Continuez"

and finish reading posts in which I had especially a lot of things to say!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Je Reviens!

I'm back!!

My winter break went very well, even though I had many problems traveling due to a general transportation strike in France. (Read the entire article...it's very interesting, especially the people's comments at the bottom.) I once thought I'd be stranded in Venice, and another time I thought that I'd be homeless in Paris for a night while suffering from a nasty bug (I think it was a combination of things I ate and drank in Venice). Neither of those things happened of course, although I did lose a little bit of money (although I have to say not nearly as much as some other students; many people were affected by the strike).

It's going to take me a while to make and caption my photo albums and then write an entry about my adventures, but in the mean time, check out the new links I put up! They're right under the the picture of the flag, always right above the most recent entry.

And here's proof that I actually DID travel!!!





Tchao!
Monica

5 comments:

  1. I like the one where big bens in the back round, but i gotta ask, wouldnt it be easier to just turn around, though i think the half face shot is nice lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go "Harriet". We look forward to keeping up with your adventure. Glad to hear the storm in Europe did not affect you, but it did sound like a hurricane on the news. Love, Baba and Zedo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica,
    Glad to hear that you had an awesome winter break and didn't let the transportation strike stop you from doing what you wanted to do and see. Looking forward to seeing your next photo album!!
    Love,
    Aunt Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica, My favorite picture is with the Eiffel tower in the background...so European =) Oh and the one at platform 9 3/4...did you ever get to Hogwarts? hahaha! Actually, I love all your pictures!! It appears that you're having a blast...I'm so happy for you!!
    <3 Mrs. Pollock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Monica! We miss you!

    The Ochalskis

    ReplyDelete