Don't Forget To Click "Continuez"

and finish reading posts in which I had especially a lot of things to say!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

BON ANNIVERSAIRE!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE WHO HAS A LATE JANUARY/FEBRUARY BIRTHDAY!


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZEDO!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT PATTY!! I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS RELAXING!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT ALICIA!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN DAY OF CELEBRATION!


 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAIGE!! HAVE A BLAST AND I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY!! I'LL MISS YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY BUT I'LL BE THINKING OF YOU! YOU DESERVE THE BEST SO TAKE IT EASY! AND GET A CAKE LIKE THIS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WANT IT!


That's all for this post; I just wanted to let everyone know I was thinking of them :)


Love,
Monica
PS - I was home for Uncle Stefan's birthday, but once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE STEFAN!
Here's a cake for you too....
:D

1 comment:

  1. Monica,
    It is so awesome to see all of your slide shows. Thanks for taking the extra time to put those together. I guess you like your new camera?! We really enjoyed looking at the pictures from when your host family took you to the beach. Some really nice homes and just like around here they are all expensive. Thank you also for the little tour through Nantes. It was about what I pictured in my mind, maybe a little bigger though. And your room . . . well don't be too neat . . . you want it to look like it is lived in!!!!
    Aunt Patty
    P.S. Thank you for the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete