Don't Forget To Click "Continuez"

and finish reading posts in which I had especially a lot of things to say!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Réponses aux Questions

I will use this post to answer questions people have asked me. If you have any more questions, comment on this post and ask me your question(s). I will edit this post and update it with answers.

People have been asking me about where I live so I will explain.
I live just outside the heart of the city, but definitely in the city of Nantes. The commute would be too long if I lived in the countryside...no students live more than a few miles out of the center of the city, although some do live in suburbs. I will take more pictures in the coming weeks and show you where I live.

Next, I do not drink wine with the family (they offered me some on the first day but I had to pack for my orientation trip so I did not have time, but I did have a small cup of espresso).

I'm not comfortable taking/sending pictures of the family yet. If I see a picture of them around the house, I will take a picture of it on my camera and email it to anyone who wants to see. Like-wise with their house, as I should not put pictures of it on the internet.

There are around 60 students in the program. I'd say my skill level is right in the middle. By the end of the program I will improve dramatically (I've already improved so much)!

I've met one of the professors as she is teaching one of the orientation classes. All of the professors that teach at IES also teach at the University of Nantes. I will have very good professors in all of my classes.

Also...no, I will not make the mistake of wearing pj's into a European restaurant again, and no, I haven't frozen any cats lately.

I think that sums it up for now. Please ask questions if you have them; I like answering them!

À votre service,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment