Don't Forget To Click "Continuez"

and finish reading posts in which I had especially a lot of things to say!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Les Cours Que J'ai Choisi

Bonjour tout le monde!

I'm officially signed up for 6 courses, 18 credits. (Although, not gonna lie, I already want to make some changes...but I'm gonna try these out for now!)

IES Classes (all 3 credits each):

1. Advanced French Language and Composition II (I placed into level II of IV and a bunch of my friends are in the same section as me!)

2. A Panorama of French Theater (17th - 20th Century Literature Course)

3. The European Union and France

4. Phonetics (each week is 1 hour of theory, 2 hours in a language lab, and 1 hour of conversation)
(The class I'm MOST excited for!!)


Classes at the University of Nantes (both are Level 2 of 3 offered at the University):

1. Sociology of Art

2. Gallo-Roman Archeology (Religion, Rights, and Funeral Practices)


I'm signed up for these now but one of my friends said that her adviser told her that the professor that teaches the Theater class is very hard and strict, so I might switch to a Translation class that my friend is taking at the University, which unfortunately conflicts with the Archeology course, so I'd just drop that all together (I'd still have 16 credits). Anyways, those are the classes I've chosen! We had a large selection, too! I was satisfied with the amount of options I had.

If my schedule stands as is, my weekly schedule will be as follows:

Monday
11-12 am - Adv. Lang & Comp
1 - 2 pm - Archeology
3 - 4:15 pm - Theater

Tuesday
12:30 - 1:45 pm - Theater
5:30 - 7:30 pm - Phonetics Lab

Wednesday
11:30 - 12:30 pm - Theory of Phonetics
12:30 - 1:30 pm - Phonetics Conversation
1:30 - 3:30 pm - Adv. Lang & Comp

Thursday
8:15 - 9:45 AM (RUT ROH!)
10 am - Dinner - Sleep

Friday
11 - 12 am Adv. Lang & Comp

I just noticed a schedule conflict...I'm not going to be able to take Sociology of Art which I was very excited for. Oh well, I'll keep looking...

That's all for now!
À tout à l'heure,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment